Sunday 17 February 2013

Naughty but nice...

Sausage rolls... chicken nuggets... tomato sauce....NAUGHTY! Right? Well, not if you make them yourself in your Thermomix! I was so pleased to find this recipe for Chicken Nuggets on the Recipe Community. They look like chicken nuggets, are very tasty, AND packed full of vegies, making them a wonderful lunch for my 18 month old daughter! Hooray!




But what about tomato sauce? It's usually a contraband item in our house, especially for the baby! But thanks to some amazing cooks out there, I found a fabulous recipe on Foodie Mum that uses tin tomatoes (which is wonderful since I didn't have enough tomatoes on hand) and is sweetened with dates and prunes! I was quite happy to feed this to my baby girl, knowing exactly what was in it... and by looking at it and the taste, you wouldn't know the difference!



No comments:

Post a Comment