Thursday 31 January 2013

Welcome!

                                     


Hi everyone!

My name is Katy, and I'm from Brisbane, Australia. I am married to a wonderful Chinese man, and have a beautiful 18 month old daughter.

Tomorrow I am starting a new journey in my life... a Thermomix journey! I have been training to become a consultant for the past month, and will officially start tomorrow 1st Feburary, 2013!!! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time!!

The purpose of this blog is to share my recipes, tips and update you all on the wonderful world of Thermomix.  As I travel on my journey, I hope to help those of you who already own a Thermomix to get the most out of it by trying different recipes and sharing ideas. And for those of you who don't own one... hopefully this blog will inspire you to save your pennies and get one!

Happy thermomixing!

Katy Li






No comments:

Post a Comment